Every good workout needs a kickass playlist to keep you inspired to keep your ass moving, and so I decided I wanted to share my favorite overplayed tunes that keep me rocking at the gym. Feel free to reblog and share!
1. We R Who We R (AlexSander Summer Mix) - Ke$ha
a high energy remix of the hit song with a great techno beat.
2. Break Your Heart (Remix) - Taio Cruz ft. Ludacris
a shamelessly catchy song. plus, we’re gonna break break break some hearts once we’re healthy and fit.
3. Here We Go Again - Pixie Lott
fun, upbeat, party girl power. y’know you love it.
4. Blow - Ke$ha
what can i say? the girl’s good for working out.
5. If I Had You - Adam Lambert
great song for interval cardio. just speed up during the electronic chorus!
6. Tik Tok / Hello Seattle Mash Up - Ke$ha and Owl City
you read that correctly. it’s a kickass mash up.
7. Shots - LMFAO ft. Lil Jon
this is my power cardio song. it’s loud and abrasive with a strong beat, and it just makes you want to run your ass off.
8. Untouched (Listen Deep Remix) - The Veronicas
fast paced, poppy, techno remix of an already great song
9. Bad Romance (A Cappella Version) - On the Rocks All Male A Cappella
it seems silly, but the beat boxing is sick, and imagining all the hot guys singing the song doesn’t hurt either (;
10. Firework (Wideboys Remix Radio Edit) - Katy Perry
cheesy or not, this song is inspirational, and the remix is cardio-friendly
11. Ramalama (bang bang) - Roisin Murphy
a little odd, but the drum keeps you moving and switches your pace up
12. Alice Practice - Crystal Castles
another power cardio song. especially great for high resistance elliptical training.
13. Oh My God! - Lissi Dancefloor Disaster
fun, pop-electronica that i love to use for warming up.
Download here! (If you download, please reblog! It took awhile to put this together)
Look out for my indie/rock/alternative playlist, coming soon!