Every good workout needs a kickass playlist to keep you inspired to keep your ass moving, and so I decided I wanted to share my favorite overplayed tunes that keep me rocking at the gym. Dig it? Please reblog and share!
1. Earthquake - Family Force 5
one of my all time favorite workout songs. the chorus is crazy and loud, and if it doesn’t get you moving faster, i don’t know what to tell you.
2. Kick Drum Heart – The Avett Brothers
catchy, upbeat and adorable, this’ll get your heart drummin’. get it?
3. Animal Attraction – She Wants Revenge
the strong beat and sexy chorus will get your ass moving while feeling like a rockstar.
4. Let’s Dance to Joy Division – The Wombats
run, run, run to joy division. this is always on repeat for me.
5. Fluorescent Adolescent – Arctic Monkeys
fun but not too fast, so great for warming up or doing weights.
6. Henrietta – The Format
one of the format’s many amazing songs that are so moveable.
7. Time Is Running Out – Muse
maybe i’m strange but i love working out to this song. pump up the resistance, go all out and feel like a total badass.
8. Do Better – Say Anything
light and fun, this will make you smile while you’re panting away.
9. Stutter – Maroon 5
someone is checking you out while you’re looking all sexy at the gym and they’re singing this about you. that’s right. imagine it.
10. I Wanna – The All-American Rejects
i wanna, i wanna, i wanna touch you .. i think my playlists have a theme.
11. Good Graces, Bad Influence – The Spill Canvas
this is my ab song. sexy, fun and a little playful.
12. I Do – Placebo
just to switch things up! this song is an excellent warm up because it’s cheerful and upbeat, but doesn’t have the best running beat.
13. Meddle – Little Boots
fabulous interval training because of the speedy chorus.
14. All Over You – The Spill Canvas
more spill canvas! who can resist a good alt. rock song that will pump you up?
Download HERE! (If you download, please reblog or like. Or even if you just wanna share with your followers! I’d really appreciate it.)
Also, if you missed it, download my pop/rap/remix/dance version HERE!
Every good workout needs a kickass playlist to keep you inspired to keep your ass moving, and so I decided I wanted to share my favorite overplayed tunes that keep me rocking at the gym. Feel free to reblog and share!
1. We R Who We R (AlexSander Summer Mix) - Ke$ha
a high energy remix of the hit song with a great techno beat.
2. Break Your Heart (Remix) - Taio Cruz ft. Ludacris
a shamelessly catchy song. plus, we’re gonna break break break some hearts once we’re healthy and fit.
3. Here We Go Again - Pixie Lott
fun, upbeat, party girl power. y’know you love it.
4. Blow - Ke$ha
what can i say? the girl’s good for working out.
5. If I Had You - Adam Lambert
great song for interval cardio. just speed up during the electronic chorus!
6. Tik Tok / Hello Seattle Mash Up - Ke$ha and Owl City
you read that correctly. it’s a kickass mash up.
7. Shots - LMFAO ft. Lil Jon
this is my power cardio song. it’s loud and abrasive with a strong beat, and it just makes you want to run your ass off.
8. Untouched (Listen Deep Remix) - The Veronicas
fast paced, poppy, techno remix of an already great song
9. Bad Romance (A Cappella Version) - On the Rocks All Male A Cappella
it seems silly, but the beat boxing is sick, and imagining all the hot guys singing the song doesn’t hurt either (;
10. Firework (Wideboys Remix Radio Edit) - Katy Perry
cheesy or not, this song is inspirational, and the remix is cardio-friendly
11. Ramalama (bang bang) - Roisin Murphy
a little odd, but the drum keeps you moving and switches your pace up
12. Alice Practice - Crystal Castles
another power cardio song. especially great for high resistance elliptical training.
13. Oh My God! - Lissi Dancefloor Disaster
fun, pop-electronica that i love to use for warming up.
Download here! (If you download, please reblog! It took awhile to put this together)
Look out for my indie/rock/alternative playlist, coming soon!