- Diet.com video channel – This channel provide tips on diet, nutrition, fitness and lots and lots of free exercise videos.
- ExpertVillage channel – They are known for largest choice of informative videos and don’t just deal with exercise and fitness. However, this channel is one of the very few on YouTube that has a huge list of free exercise videos anyone can benefit from.
- LiveStrong Channel – Another site that provide numerous free diet and nutritional and exercise videos.
- eHowFitness Channel – Of course this is another that makes the top list obviously. Contains many free videos for almost anything you’re looking to do/learn.
- CurtisPenner Channel – From befitandstrong.com, this channel provides lots of basic exercise videos.
- START Fitness – Free military style exercise videos. Nice collection.
- Scooby’s Channel – This is the channel you want to subscribe to if you’re serious about body building.
- Passion4profession Channel – Intends to promote through its multimedia contents, improvements in the physical condition and the development of a positive and winning state-of-mind, typical of sports environments.
- Johnson & Johnson health channel – A very nicely organized channel by J&J, one of the most successful companies in the world. Lots of free health, nutrition and workout videos.
- SixPackExposed’s Channel – Get a six pack with these free videos.
- Eat Stop Eat TV – Lose weight easily with the Eat Stop Eat method of flexible intermittent fasting.
- Official KDT Academy Channel – FizFit Workouts, Kettlebell workouts, Crazy Monkey Defense, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Inshape4u channel – Rocky Balboa style free workout videos.
- HomeFitnessTV – Lots of quick and free exercise videos to stretch and strengthen core areas.
- Natural Bodybuilding How To Channel – Increase muscle mass with these free bodybuilding videos.
- Ask The Trainer Channel – Lots of free videos from a personal trainer.
- The Best Way To Exercise – Many videos with tips and techniques on best and simplest ways to exercise.
- SparkPeople’s channel – Provides free diet, nutrition and work out videos. A very large community, tons of free exercise videos.
- ZiddyFit’s Channel - Balance training.
- Free Yoga Videos – Lots of free yoga videos in this channel.
- Yoga Today- Another channel with free yoga videos.
- VinceDelMonte channel - Advanced muscle building videos.
- FATLOSS LIFESTYLE - free tips, videos on efficient ways to lose fat.
- ThinQ Fitness – Free online workout videos for all ages.
- The Best Way To Exercise – Largest list of free videos for full body workouts.
- Runner’s World TV – Free videos for runners and cardio exercises.
- DanceExercise – A set of fun low impact aerobic dance exercises. Also has a DVD you can buy if you like the samples they have on YouTube.
- Turbulence Training – Lose fat and gain muscle with combination of different exercises. Lots of free workout videos.
- Bodyweightcultureman’s Channel – Another channel that teaches unique ways to get into shape.
- Deerunstoo’s channel – A certified public health educator, has lots of videos on YouTube that provide basic exercise videos as well as nutritional tips.
1. 10 squats, 10 burpees until you reach 50 (for rounds 2 & 3, add weights)
2. 30 alternating knee to same elbow in plank
3. 10 power (jumping) lunges
4. 10 burpees w/ pushup
5. 10 straight leg dead lifts
6. 10 hanging leg raises
CHEST & ABS
1. 10 power pushups
2. 20 bicycles
As I promised ladies (and gents! haha), here it is :)
1. Take the stairs.
If you work in a building with an elevator, try taking the stairs at least once a day. It may take a little bit longer, but you’ll be burning fat while you walk. This of course may not always be feasible, but try to do it at least once a day. You’ll…